Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Adios Amigo!




Ok, in keeping to my one day pledge to set ABM's anger aside, I will temper my comments on Bush's departure. Suffice it to say...I don't know what I am more happy about, Barack Obama being inaugurated or the realization that the Bush nightmare is finally over! I believe history will mark him as the worst President in US history. I won't wait for history however...I'll say it now (but today without anger). While I wish him well cutting wood on the ranch, I will be happy if I never see him again. He has done much damage to our nation and it will likely take a generation to recover from it.

I do hope that he will do something profitable with the rest of his life however. CNN's Roland Martin suggested that former President Bush dedicate his life to rebuilding New Orleans and the Gulf Coast. Now that would be truly admirable, but Bush is not that introspective...and why should he fix something that he thinks he handled right the first time, right? Well I'll end this before I break my no-anger pledge.

Adios Amigo, don't let the door hit ya...

1 comment:

Blah Blah Blah said...

I am thinking that he realizes now he sorta eff'd up with the Katrina thing. I, in no way, feel sorry for him but I do sorta worry about the little red-headed step child. he's so impressionable and gullible...I hope he doesn't hurt himself.....any more than he has already.
He should quietly fade to black...(hahaha) but doubt daddy will let him.