Sunday, December 14, 2008

The Shoe is On the Other Foot...



Ok, I admit I laughed my ass off on this one. Some irate Iraqi reporter threw his shoes at President Bush today in Baghdad during an impromptu press conference. Fortunately our President has great reflexes and ducked both of them. While I'm no fan, I still don't like anyone in a foreign country attacking my president. This is the USA dammit...dont' #$%% with us! Let them try that shyt with Obama...and the ABM is geting on a plane with the quickness.

Now if I had been the President getting shoes thrown at him, the headlines would be a lot different:

"US President beats a mutha@#$#@ down in Iraq"

"All American Ass Whipping in Baghdad"

"US President: Once He Threw the Shoe, I Blacked-Out...It Was On and Poppin'"

2 comments:

Shannon Lee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shannon Lee said...

I'm not sure what's making me laugh harder, the video footage itself or your "If I were President" quotes...LMAO! I think the All-American Ass Whooping gets my vote for the best one!! :)