Friday, December 19, 2008

Somebody Please Stop Them!


Ok, you may have heard about the Duggar family of Tonitown, Arkansas who just "welcomed" their 18th child. These people crank one out every year just about this time. Michelle Duggar the perpetual preggo Mom is 41 years old and has spend 11years of her life pregnant.

Folks is it just me...or is this shyt absolutely crazy. At least they find some way to support all the kids and don't seem to be on welfare, but...WTF? They're already talking about kid number 19! I love children and my three kids have been a blessing but I cannot imagine multiplying them by 6 and talking about more. These people are out of their damn minds! I don't care what anyone says or what religious slant they try to put on it. Yes, God said "be fruitful and multiply", but I really don't think he expected just one family to populate an entire state. Makes me ashamed to admit I'm originally from Arkansas!

Maybe we can put birth control medication in the water of Tonitown, Arkansas or something...

3 comments:

Shannon Lee said...

THANK YOU! These folk just don't make any sense! I really think they're all high in that town or something to think that this shyt is okay. I feel sorry for the older siblings who get stuck helping raise the ones who came along after they did. Makes me wonder what their take is on having kids of their own.

~K~

Shannon Lee said...

Oh yeah...and I was thinking...you're right. At least "Jim Bob" Duggar supports his family. (What is up w/that NAME?!) He must have one helluva job though...WHEW!

Anonymous said...

At least they know who their Daddy Is !!!!!!!!!!